Become an Analyzer
Becoming an aAa® and Weeks® Approved Analyzer can be extremely rewarding. aAa® and Weeks® Approved Analyzers are self-employed, independent contractors, who receive intensive initial training prior to their approval, followed by ongoing training and testing.
Does this describe you?
- Interested in Cattle – Have a general understanding of aAa® and Weeks® Animal Analysis and possess a desire to genuinely help people breed better cattle.
- Enjoy People – Enjoy working with dairy producers and are willing to travel locally or regionally to build your business.
- Self-Motivated – Possess ability to work independently and consider business ethics important to personal and group success.
- Dairy Background – Have experience as a dairy farmer breeder or in other areas of the dairy industry.
- Independent Status – Understand the importance of the unaffiliated, independent status of the aAa® and Weeks® Animal Analysis business.
If becoming an aAa® and Weeks® Approved Analyzer sounds right for you, send the following information to The Weeks Corporation (see Contact Us):
- Letter of Intent – Send an email or letter specifically answering the following questions:
“Why do you want to become an analyzer?”
“Why do you feel becoming an approved analyzer is a good fit for you?”
- References – Include three references with contact information in your letter of intent.